Friday, September 10, 2010

JERSEY SHORE

Okay.. this show is like a train wreck.  You can't help but watch!  It makes all of us from NJ look bad and it gives us a stereotype.  First of all NO!  I DO NOT know them! and people from NJ are NOT like that!  So please stop asking me!  Do you know how many places I go here in NC (haircut, eyebrows, ect..) where this show comes up as topic of conversation and I get asked OMG! Do you know them?  or Wow, Do you all act like that?  I just laugh.

So anyone else addicted to loving the GTL (Gym, Tanning, Laundry) or GTS (Gym, Tanning, Smush) as Ronnie calls it, this is for you!

So last night was one giant HOLY CRAP of an episode for me!  First of all, what was up with the WWE Smackdown event that took place in the kitchen!  Where did Sammi get those balls from?  She developed this Rocky like attitude out of nowhere!  And why doesn't she use them on Ronnie instead of crawling back to him like an idiot after he ADMITS to cheating on her?

So who do you think really won?  Jenny or Sammi?  After Sammi recovered from Jenny's sleeper hold she broke lose and threw a few combinations of her own, catching Jenny in the face!   Even though Jenny walked away with loss of hair extensions and missing two fingernails she seemed unfazed by the whole thing and knew Sammi would get hers later.  So, I guess we shall see!  I think Sammi's gonna get it later - Jenny is one tough bitch.  I do think that Sammi was directing her anger with Ronnie in the wrong place though and took it out on Jenny and then Snookie after they tried to do the right thing by telling her what was going on behind her back.  I mean the girls should have told her up front but at the same time didn't wanna start drama in the house - WOW, did that backfire, huh? 

Now, the big topic here - the jaw dropper!  DUN DUN DUN!  VINNY SLEEPS WITH ANGELINA!??!!  REALLY?!  After they were just talking all that shit about eachother!?  This I do not accept.  That is just.... gross.  First Snookie, now Angelina - what is happening to shy, sweet Vinny!?  He's turning into one of the other guys.  I wonder if he's still going to try and go after "The Situation's" sister too!  I gotta say tho after 2 episodes ago when Snookie admitted that Vinny's very "well endowed" he's got it made once he gets back home! HAHA. 

Well I guess that's it... and remember guys there's a new episode on this Sunday too! 

4 comments:

  1. I love that awful, terrible, train wreck of a wonderful show.

    Kent hates it. He does NOT understand how I can watch that crap (therefore I dvr it and watch it when he's at work).

    I simply tell him it makes me feel much better about my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always rely on it to give me a good laugh. It is pure entertainment. I'm amazing what big celebrities they've all become! Look at Mike, he's going to be on Dancing with the Stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian gets this very angry look on his face when I watch this show. I am not allowed to watch it at all and since he is still on shortened days I can't even DVR and watch it while he is at work. I feel so deprived lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Watch it on the internet when he's at work! Or DVR it and keep it there till he's not home! lol

    ReplyDelete