Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2001

I can't believe it's been 9 years already!  But, the images of that day will be burned in my brain forever.  I'll never forget watching it on TV and it seems so unreal - like it was all happening in a movie.  My dad works for a tugboat company and his boats were sent over to take people off of Manhatten and bring them to safe areas.  I'll never forget the way he smelled when he got home that night.  It tooks days for it to go away.

Let's take a moment of silence for all those lost that day and I'd like to thank those who have died fighting for our country because of this.  I'd personally like to thank my husband, my hero for standing up and fighting for our beautiful country. 

It's amazing how much people came together over this.. let's continue to stick together people. 

Never Forget.

1 comment: